Hi Andrei,

Your answer to Swaroop got me relieved, because I wasn't getting the same
for my spin-polarized calculations... However, regarding his question:
then the Fermi level for a plot of the total DOS (DOS_{up}+DOS_{down})
would be just the highest of the two Fermi levels, correct?

Marcos

--
Dr. Marcos Verissimo Alves
Post-Doctoral Fellow

--------

I have become so addicted to vi that I try to exit OpenOffice by typing :wq!