Hello M.Sairam Swaroop

  Would you like to tell me why do we need these matrices bcos I never used it.
  As for as the physical meaning of overlap and Hamaltonian, I know it but I
dont know that when, and why we need these matrices and what can we do with it
if we get (read) it from SIESTA calculations.
  Thnx
  Mic.

"M.Sairam Swaroop" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Dear Siesta Users,

I want to know how to get the overlap and the Hamiltonian matrices from
the filename.HS file. I am not quite aware of the format in which it is
written, if someone could share their program with me i would be very
grateful.

thanks

swaroop

--