  From: Wu Rongqin
  To: SIESTA-L@listserv.uam.es
  Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2006 10:24 AM
  Subject: [SIESTA-L] A suggestion to all chinese users

  Dear all,

  I, a Chinese PhD doing first principles calculation and a user of Siesta (I
have a publication using Siesta), am very glad that in recent years so many
Chinese students are devoted to first principle calculation. I am also glad
that Siesta is favored by them (one can see this from questions rised in the
forum). Many of them feel quite free to discuss problems in this forum, this is
a good news.

  HOWEVER, I WANT GIVE ALL CHINESE USERS OF SIESTA. WHEN YOU WANT TO PASTE YOUR
PROBLEMS TO THE FORUM, PLEASE GIVE YOUR PROBLEMS A SECOND THOUGHT! ACTUALLY YOU
MIGHT FIND THAT YOU YOURSELF CAN SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS AND THUS THERE IS NO NEED
TO PUT YOUR QUESTIONS TO THIS FORUM.

  QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME BUT WHAT AN EVALUATION OTHERS WILL GIVE YOU IF YOUR
QUESTIONS COME UP WITH POOR QUALITY? HOW WESTERN PEOPLE WILL EVALUTE CHINISE
STUDENT? JUST THINK OF THIS.