Dear Oleksandr, Adam, Lucas,
 Thank you very much for your input. I knew the things I needed to look into
were simple. It turn out the problem had to do with my slighlty-off definition
of the W point. Thank you Lucas for the fdf file.
 I have to say the distribution function proposed makes calculations really
fast for metals. I'll keep using it from now on. I did not find big changes
with the fineness of the mesh nor the number of k-points although I was more
concerned at the moment with qualitative agreement and now I'll look more
carefully into convergence studies.

 Thank you for your help,
Salva.
Salvador Barraza-Lopez