Hello Bipul

if you calculate some bulk material, (i dont know what sms means), the unit cell seems to be to small, so you get an pressure outwards. Try to increase your unit cell or use DM.VariableCell T

Marcel Mohr                     Institut für Festkörperphysik, TU Berlin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       Sekr. PN 5-4
TEL: +49-30-314 24442           Hardenbergstr. 36
FAX: +49-30-314 27705           10623 Berlin