Hi Marcos,

thank you for the suggestion! In fact I had (naively) compiled 'atm' with
gfort and just be recompiling it with ifort 9.0, Siesta stopped complaining
about ghost states in N.
I would have never ever thougt of a compiler issue. My siesta is compiled with
ifort already.
Now I just have to test that the BN lattice constant makes sense :)

cheers, Serena