-----Message d'origine-----
De : Siesta, Self-Consistent DFT LCAO program, http://www.uam.es/siesta
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Alberto Garcia
Envoyé : jeudi 10 mars 2005 15:31
À : SIESTA-L@LISTSERV.UAM.ES
Objet : Re: [SIESTA-L] siesta libs for pgi in parallel

David:

Those libraries (and the strange name) were needed in my very first attempt
to make siesta parallel work with the pgf90 compiler and mpich, several
years ago. In particular, pgi.aux was meant to be a set of routines which
dealt with command-line processing, and the "1u**" names refer to "one
underscore"... Unfortunately, I have forgotten all the details. You might be
better off trying to install the standard libraries. The problems I
encountered with the compiler might be fixed by now.

        Regards,

        Alberto

El 10/03/2005, a las 0:27, David Havery escribió:

> Hello all,
>
> I just joined this list, please let me know if I breach protocol. :)
>
> I'm building a cluster currently and the user has requested siesta
> (with pgi f77 and f90) be installed along with the following libs:
>
> lscalapack
> l1upblas
> l1utools
> l.pgi.aux
> redist
> lfblacs
> llapack
> lblas
>
> I'm getting this list from a file sent to me by the user,
> pgf90-mpich.make.  In the file it looks like this:
>
> LIBS= -L/usr/local/lib/pgi \
>      -lscalapack -l1upblas -l1utools -l.pgi.aux -lredist \
>      -lfblacs  -llapack -lblas \
>       -l1umpich -lpgiarg $(NETCDF_LIBS)
>
> I'm not actually installing siesta, I've been told to make sure the
> libs are available.  I'm not sure where all these libs come from tho,
> I think:
>
> --
> scalapack I can get from netlib.org/scalapack/scalapack.tgz v1.7
>
> lapack will be 3.0 from (http://www.netlib.org/lapack/lapack.tgz)
>
> blas (http://www.netlib.org/blas/blas.tgz)
>
> 1upblas I don't have nor do I know where to get.  Can you tell me what
> package this is part of? is it in the blas package?
>
> redist I think this is part of scalapack but I'm not sure
>
> l1utools Which package is this in?
>
> lfblacs does not appear to be in the mpiblacs package
> (http://www.netlib.org/blacs/mpiblacs.tgz)
> ----
>
> So, the question to you all, is, am I right about the packages I've
> listed and where can I get the libs that I have not listed packages
> for.
>
> Thank you very much for your time,
>
> David Havery

Prof. Alberto Garcia      (http://lcdx00.wm.lc.ehu.es/~wdpgaara)
Dep. Fisica de la Materia Condensada, Facultad de Ciencia y Tecnologia
Universidad del Pais Vasco, Apartado 644, 48080 Bilbao, SPAIN
Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Tel: +34-946.012.490; Fax: +34-946.013.500