From: Sonia Mehra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: SIESTA-L@listserv.uam.es
Sent: Thursday, April 3, 2008 3:37:25 AM
Subject: [SIESTA-L] Fw: [SIESTA-L] help in band structure

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Sonia Mehra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: SIESTA-L@listserv.uam.es
Sent: Wednesday, 2 April, 2008 5:40:15 PM
Subject: [SIESTA-L] help in band structure

Dear Users,
Please help me out in band structure .I m working on MgS
I got stuck up,at bandlines of MgS
I am getting only 5 bandlines of MgS but according to the experimental values
it should be around 8.Can anyone tell where is my mistake in input file which I
have attached so that I could sort out the problem.I am also attachinf file of
bands and my output file

waiting for your reply soon

       Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know
how.

Access, No Cost.