Hi,
David is correct, you have to decrease the electronic temperature.
If you encounter any difficulties send me a message.
Best regards,
Eduardo

On 03/10/2008, at 19:40, David Strubbe wrote:

I think the LDOS is broadened by the electronic temperature, so maybe
you have to decrease that.

David Strubbe
UC Berkeley

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 7:00 AM, Oleksandr Voznyy