Dear all users:

            I  would like to do some researches about the optical property
,when I haven't set the SpinPolarized,I can get the filename.EPSIMG,and I
can  transform the .EPSIMG file to some output
files(adsorption,refraction,and so on) wiht the command 'input'and
'optical',but when I set
SpinPolarized                 T
NonCollinearSpin             F
     I can also get the filename.EPSIMG,but when I use the command 'input',I
can't get what I want to only as follows:
        ##  0.000000000000000000E+00 81.6347999999999985
        ##  2
       ##  1.73120000000000007
       ##  2.01549999999999985
       ##  0.000000000000000000E+00
       ##  0.000000000000000000E+00
Fsum rule is not fulfilled by more than a  20%
 The dielectric function will be extended
 to higher energies by enforcing the Fsum rule
 This will increase the quality of the quantities
 calculated via the Kramers-Kroning relation

anyone can help me?thank you in advance!I am looking forward to your reply.

sincerely

zhiyong