Gregory,

Even though your system is not too large (not a very large number of
atoms, try decreasing the mixing weight to something like 0.05 or even
lower. Works in most cases. Maybe a slightly higher cutoff (250-300 Ry,
maybe) would help, but I never really made a systematic study on how
cutoff values influence the convergence of the scf loop. However, the
lower missing weight is almost sure to help.

Cheers,

Marcos

Vous avez écrit / You have written / Lei ha scritto / Você escreveu...
Gregory Geneste

--
Dr. Marcos Verissimo Alves
Post-Doctoral Fellow

------

Gort, Klaatu barada nikto. Klaatu barada nikto. Klaatu barada nikto.

Free translation:

Gort, Google is your friend. Google is your friend. Google is your friend.