Hello Catrina,
in similar cases I decrese mixweight to 0.03~0.02 or less, and increase number of SCF itterations. For several model nanostructures it work.

Hello all,

I have ran siesta for different diameters of bare nanowires of zinc oxide, well converged and good results achieved.

But Now I have passivated the wires and I have put the bond length of H-Zinc and H-Oxygen as 1.55 and 0.98 Angstrom respectively. But I could not converge the scf cycles even by putting mixingweight as 0.05.

Please let me know what I should do to correct my passivation.

Regards,
Catrina