Hi Dahbia,
  This information doesn't get written out (because generally there is a lot
of it).
To make SIESTA write it out, you will have to edit optical.F. The relevant
code is between lines ~590 through to ~640. The bands are numbered ie =
initial band, je = final band. The energy of the transition is stored in
ediff, and the transition probability is T.

Hope this helps,

Regards,
Marty