Hi
We have sent a signed hard copy of the licence to the appropriate
address mentioned on this site more than a month ago. However, we have
had no response whatsoever. How long does it take to get a username
and password for the download. My work does depend alot on this
download coming through.

Also, I understand from previous mails on this list that SIESTA
download link was not working for some time. Is it up and functioning
now??

Kindly do reply.

Thanks

Sridhar Neelamraju
Project Assistant,
International Institute of Information Technology,
Centre for Computational Natural Science and Bioinformatics,
Hyderabad, India