dear sir/madam

I am very new for siesta and transiesta as well as  linux. I am trying using
siesta-3.0-b. when I tried to compile transiesta  in the Obj directory  using
the commands :

Obj $  sh ../Src/obj_setup.sh
then

..Src/configuration

make transiesta

I found an error message :

/home/siesta-3.0-b/Src/m_ts_aux_rout.F:344 : undefined reference to 'zgesv_'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: ***[transiesta] error 1

please help to overcome this error. I am not fully skilled with fortran too.
Its my learning stage. So your help will be very benificial for my work.

Yours truly

Dr Mohan L Verma
Condensed Matter physics Research Lab
Department of Applied Physics
Shri Shankaracharya College of Engineering & technology- Bhilai chhattisgarh (
INDIA) 490020

http://in.yahoo.com/