Dear transiesta users and developers,

   I need to calculate the system with different electrodes or same electrode
but antiparallel magnetization.
   Can anyone how to realize this with trasiesta?
   There are TS.HSFileLeft and TS.HSFileRight ,so I do electrode calculation
for each electrode with different materials even with different polarizations.
   Then in the SR calculation,I provide the .TSHS files for each electrode.
   But the system is no longer periodic in the z axis,only the x,y are!So how
can I set the latticevectors in %block LatticeVectors?
 If it is the same as before,then what the third  latticevector means?

  Any advice is welcome!
  Thanks in advance!
   BEST REGARDS!

 Guangping Zhang