Thanks so much!

  From:  "Mehmet Topsakal"<topsa...@unam.bilkent.edu.tr>;
 Date:  Sun, Apr 4, 2010 05:19 PM
 To:  "siesta-l"<siesta-l@uam.es>;

 Subject:  Re: [SIESTA-L] the output files by transiesta

this link should work.

http://www.cesca.es/promocio/aula/

 On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 5:45 AM, Guangping Zhang <zgp...@126.com> wrote:
  Dear Mehmet :
 I can not find anything about the .TRANS files in the manual from
http://www.cesca.es/en/promocio/aula/index.html#transiesta .You said : The
third column contains the density of states projected onto the orbitals of the
contact region.But the third column is a function of energy (Total PDOS) or
function of energy and Kxy (PDOS on each K point).Can you tell me how it
projectes onto the orbitals of the contact region!
  Can you explain me in detail?
 By the way , can transiesta do geometry under bias?

 BEST WISHES!