So, Vega, what exactly changed from your last email, where you had the
catastrophic compiler error, was it the compilation or the compiler version?
Could you please share it with us? If the compiler version is still Intel
11: have you tested your compilation of siesta with the examples and a real
production system?

NEB is not yet implemented officially in siesta. Some people have their own
implementation, be it integrated in the code or using scripts as drivers to
siesta, however, but it's up to them to allow you to use it.

Marcos