To: <siesta-l@uam.es>
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 4:00 PM
Subject: RE: [SIESTA-L] Is the siesta suitable for a cluster of metal

SIESTA is capable of your (computationally intensive) problem. When working with metals, be sure to use a large MeshCutoff ( > 350 Ry.) as well of plenty of k-points. If you have a lot of
k-points, then you can use the Diag.ParallelOverK option.

Daniel J. Backlund
Texas Tech University - Physics
daniel.backl...@ttu.edu