Dear transiesta users:
 In transiesta *.TSDE calculation,the max cycles is decided by MaxSCFIterations
too? And the DM.MixingWeight,DM.NumberPulay are suitable for transiesta *.TSDE
calculation?So if I set MaxSCFIterations not big enough,the *.TSDE will not get
real convergence.But at this time transiesta will go on to calculate *.TSHS as
*.TSDE has already got convergence?
But if *.TSDE not get real convergence,is *.TSHS worth to trust? If not, I must
restart the transiesta calculation use the previous *.TSDE as a initial *TSDE
in *TSDE calculation.
Am I right?
So when I do tbtran calculation ,I must check whether *.TSDE convergence?
Can anyone tell me whether I am right?
Thanks in advance!
2010-05-08

Guangping Zhang