Dear Bartek,

Finally I was able to build parallel Siesta 3RC1. At the time of
configure, we have to add the following flag to the FCFLAGS for the
configure to work :

-qsuffix=cpp=f90

I followed this method. First I went to the FoX directory and
configured it. Then I edited the 'arch.make'  (in the FoX folder) to
suit my needs. Later I put another arch.make, which I used to compile
Version 2.0.2. That worked !

Thanks for your suggestions.

- Madan

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 2:08 AM, Szyja, B.M. <b.m.sz...@tue.nl> wrote:
> Hello Madan,
>
> I forgot about it before - the last lines of the confg.log file from the FoX
> directory should contain some information related to the error.
>
> Success,
> Bartek

Madan Mithra .L.M
Dept.of Physics