From: RosaLetizia_zaffino [rlzaff...@ibec.pcb.ub.es]
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 10:57 AM
To: siesta-l@uam.es
Subject: [SIESTA-L] compilation problem mac os x

Dear all,

I'm trying to compile SIESTA on my computer, a G4 with Tiger as operating
system where I installed the gfortran compiler. The problem I have is that
although SIESTA can find the fortran compiler, this last one cannot create the
executables.
I tried different available fortran compilers but with worst results.
Did someone already faces with a similar problems?

Thanks in advance

RosaLetizia Zaffino

Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia
Institut de Bioenginyeria de Catalunya (IBEC)
Laboratorio de Nanobioingenieria
C/Baldiri i Reixach 10-12
08028 Barcelona (Spain)
F.: +34 93 403 71 81