I will send my programms to you . Would you like to help me to check it ? Thank
you very much!

At 2010-07-19 17:04:22,"Mehmet Topsakal" <topsa...@unam.bilkent.edu.tr> wrote:
Dear   Zhendong ,

Your  problem should be related with TS.NumUsedAtomsLeft,
TS.NumUsedAtomsRight, TS.BufferAtomsLeft, TS.BufferAtomsRight ...
tags.

Check the positions of electrode and central region atoms.

Regards