Dear Yunpeng,

Thanks for your instructions very much.

You mean I should use Nose MD. I doubt whether the Nose MD method can provide
me a more non-local minimum? I want to get some  configuration more steady than
DFT gives. If I inspect as many non-local minimum as possible, I should try
different initial configurations to run the MD. Is that so?

Another question is I have no idea what the temperature of which should the
system be under during the simulation. So how the option MD.InitialTemperature
and MD.TargetTemperature should give. I looked up some examples, they can be
different and need not to be the same temperature (so why we call Nose MD the
constant temperature MD?) And can you explain me the role of MD.NoseMass? I
have no idea just from the manual.

Thank you in advance.

Best wishes.

Guangping