Dear
I need it for Smeagol , and I only should be able to compile this,
I do not have any problem to compile Siesta version 3.1
I just have problem with this one

My system is Ubuntu
I have MKL
Intel Fortran
and Gfortran

In fact i install all of them but I do not know how to be sure whether they
work or not?

I am using of following arch.make

and I get this error when I make

Incorporating information about present compilation (compiler and flags)
sed: -e expression #1, char 11: unknown option to `s'
make: *** [version] Error 1
mohammad@ubuntu:~/Desktop/siesta-1.3f1/Src$

SIESTA_ARCH=intel-mkl
#
# Intel fortran compiler for linux with mkl optimized blas and lapack
#
# Be sure to experiment with different optimization options.
# You have quite a number of combinations to try...
#
FC=/usr/local/bin/gfortran
#
FFLAGS= -w -mp -tpp5 -O3
FFLAGS_DEBUG= -g
LDFLAGS=-Vaxlib
COMP_LIBS=linalg.a
RANLIB=echo
#
NETCDF_LIBS=
NETCDF_INTERFACE=
DEFS_CDF=
#
MPI_INTERFACE=
MPI_INCLUDE=
DEFS_MPI=
#
GUIDE=/opt/intel/mkl/lib/ia32/libguide.a
LAPACK=/opt/intel/mkl/lib/ia32/libmkl_lapack.a
BLAS=/opt/intel/mkl/lib/ia32/libmkl_p3.a
#G2C=/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-redhat-linux/2.96/libg2c.a
LIBS=$(LAPACK) $(BLAS) $(G2C) $(GUIDE)  -lpthread
SYS=bsd
DEFS= $(DEFS_CDF) $(DEFS_MPI)
#
.F.o:
$(FC) -c $(FFLAGS)  $(DEFS) $<
.f.o:
$(FC) -c $(FFLAGS)   $<
.F90.o:
$(FC) -c $(FFLAGS)  $(DEFS) $<
.f90.o:
$(FC) -c $(FFLAGS)   $<
#

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 6:19 PM, Gomes Rocha <cgrocha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Mohammad,
>
> are you sure you can only use this version? I highly recommend more
> updated versions.
> Which compiler have you installed in you pc and that you are using for
> this installation?
>
> best
>
> CGRocha
>
> On 7 December 2011 16:31, Mohammad Goodarzi <mohammad.goda...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Dear
> >
> > I am trying to compile Siesta 1.3f but i got this error, can anybody
> help me
> > to solve it?
> >
> > sed: -e expression #1, char 11: unknown option to `s'
> > make: *** [version] Error 1
> >

> > Thanks

Responder a