Amar

Once you have the .bands file generated by siesta
(using the bands block), you can use a simple
format translator called gnubands.f in the Util directory.
It is a short fortran code, and the heading tells you
how to use it. It just generates a file that can be
read directly by gnuplot and plotted simply
(just do
plot 'Output_file_of_gunbads" w l
in gnuplot)

best

Emilio

--
Emilio Artacho

CIC nanoGUNE Consolider, and Cavendish Laboratory, University of Cambridge
Tolosa Hiribidea 76, E-20018 Donostia - San Sebastián, Spain,
e.arta...@nanogune.eu, +34 943 574039, http://theory.nanogune.eu

Responder a