Dear All,
considering the fact that WC is a PBE reparametrization, I wonder
if calculations including both pseudopotentials (WC and PBE) are totally
wrong.
What I am doing is some molecular anchoring on top of TiO2 surfaces.
I found extremely reliable WC pseudos for Ti (with 10e in the valence) and
O, but for C, H, and S I found only the standard PBE ones.
Of course, I am aware about the fact that if they were all WC or all PBE
things would be better, but anyway I would like to receive your feedback
and maybe experience in mixing the two parametrization in the same
calculation.
Thanks a lot,
Giacomo
--
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* Giacomo Giorgi *
* Assistant Professor *
* Research Center for Advanced Science and Technology (RCAST), *
* The University of Tokyo *
* 4-6-1, Komaba, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-8904, Japan *
* tel./fax: +81 3 5452 5442 *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"Oltre le illusioni di Timbuctu'
e le gambe lunghe di Babalu' c'era questa strada...
Questa strada zitta che vola via come una farfalla,
una nostalgia, nostalgia al gusto di curacao...
Forse un giorno meglio mi spieghero'..."
(Paolo Conte, "Hemingway")