Please clear out your Obj dir of all directories and run
../Src/obj_setup.sh again.

You also need to alter your arch.make file to actually use MPI. f95 is, as
far as I know, a standard Fortran compiler
and not a MPI-compliant compiler, are you using links/aliases (which would
be a bad idea)?

The fortran MPI compiler is, most likely, named mpif90 (from OpenMPI
version >=1.7 it will be advised to use "mpifort").

Kind regards Nick

2013/3/17 bedamani singh <bedaman...@gmail.com>

> Dear siesta user,
>
> I am trying to compile the parallel version of siesta-3.1 on Redhat
> enterprise linux 6.3.
> All the required library files (Mpi, blas, lapack, scalapack, blacs) have
> been installed. Also I
> have edited and included the lines in the file arch.make
>
>    MPI_INTERFACE=libmpi_f90.a
>    MPI_INCLUDE=/usr/local/include
>    DEFS_MPI=-DMPI
>

> But when I type make, the following error comes
>
> make[1]: Entering directory `/home/Utpal/apps/siesta-3.1/Obj/MPI'
> f95 -c -g -O2 -I/usr/include/mpich2-x86_64 -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH
> -DFC_HAVE_ABORT   /home/Utpal/apps/siesta-3.1/Src/MPI/mpi.F
> /home/Utpal/apps/siesta-3.1/Src/MPI/mpi.F:54: Error: Can't open included
> file 'V_S.uses'
>

> Please help me to figure out and solve the problem.
> Thanks in advance
>

> With regards,
> Bedamani

Responder a