Dear transiesta users,
I'm new in transiesta with a good experience in sietsa. What I want to know are
the convergence tests I should do in order to perform correct transiesta
calculations, I have read the article published by the transiesta authors but I
still do not know how do convergence test. In the usual siesta we have k-points
and mesh cutoff convergence tests in which we plot the energy vs the parameter.
Now in transiesta do we have the same tests that's k-points and mesh cutoff vs
energy? Is there any convergence test for the transmission vs k-points? if so
what I should look on in the transmission spectra in order to decide the used
k-points in the choice?

Alen

Responder a