发件人:Nick <nickpap...@gmail.com>
发送时间:2013-12-09 11:35
主题:Re: [SIESTA-L] Is it possible for TranSIESTA to use a Rho.IN.grid.nc or
DeltaRho.IN.grid.nc file to initialize the SCF?
收件人:"siesta-l"<siesta-l@uam.es>
抄送:

Dear Guangping,

Initialisation of the DM is still done no matter if you ask for using the
Rho.IN.grid files.
Please do these different calculations, all from a clean directory:
1) Do siesta calculation without Rho.IN.grid
2) Do siesta calculation with Rho.IN.grid
3) Do transiesta calculation without Rho.IN.grid
4) Do transiesta calculation with Rho.IN.grid

Check the first SCF cycle to see whether 1/2 and 3/4 are the same, respectively.