Hmm, thats weird.

There are some checks in 1.1 with energies, I am not sure if that
interferes with this. Its been too long since I really used 1.1.
(I would suggest you update to a later SVN version)


2014-04-10 1:14 GMT+00:00 Behnaz Bagheri <[email protected]>:

> Thank you Nick, but I have tried that. Didn't work.
>
>
> On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 9:09 PM, Nick Papior Andersen <[email protected]
> > wrote:
>
>> It needs to be "-g cube" (lowercase).
>>
>> Kind regards Nick
>>
>>
>> 2014-04-09 20:29 GMT+00:00 Behnaz Bagheri <[email protected]>:
>>
>> Dear Siesta users,
>>>
>>> I have a problem regarding EigneChannels. I am trying to redo this
>>> tutorial :
>>> http://dipc.ehu.es/frederiksen/tstutorial/index.php/1D_Si_chain
>>>
>>> I want to visualize Isosurfaces.  Using EigenChannels, I can get the
>>> *.macu files. Unfortunately I was not able to install the old version of
>>> Molekel(molekel4.3) on my computer to load *.macu files. So I tried to
>>> generate *.cube file using EigenChannels -g CUBE then I could use VMD. It
>>> didn't give me any error but  didn't generate *.cube files. I am using
>>> Inelastica1.1 and EigenChannel -h gives me this:
>>> Options:
>>>   -h, --help            show this help message and exit
>>>
>>>   Options for Eigenchannels:
>>>     -n NUMCHAN, --NumChan=NUMCHAN
>>>                         Number of eigenchannels [4]
>>>     -B, --BothSides     Calculate eigenchannels from both sides [No]
>>>     -r RES, --Res=RES   Resolution [0.4 Ang]
>>>     -g CUBE, --cube=CUBE
>>>                         Real space file format 'macu' or 'cube'
>>>     -N NUMPHCURR, --NumPhCurr=NUMPHCURR
>>>                         Max number of changes in bond currents from
>>> inelastic
>>>                         scattering  [10]
>>>
>>>   Options for Eigenchannels and Inelastica:
>>>     -e EF, --Ef=EF      Fermi energy [0.0 eV]
>>>     -f FDFFILE, --fdf=FDFFILE
>>>                         fdf file used for transiesta calculation
>>> [./RUN.fdf]
>>>     -p PHONONNETCDF, --PhononNetCDF=PHONONNETCDF
>>>                         Electron-phonon coupling NetCDF [none]
>>>     -s ISPIN, --iSpin=ISPIN
>>>                         Spin channel [1]
>>>     -k KPOINT, --kPoint=KPOINT
>>>                         2D k-point in range [0,1] given as string!
>>>                         default='[0.0,0.0]'
>>>
>>>
>>> I would be thankful if anybody can help me.
>>>
>>> With kind regards,
>>> Behnaz
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Kind regards Nick
>>
>
>


-- 
Kind regards Nick

Responder a