Hello, Dear All,

I am trying to compile siesta-trunk-458 with PGI compiler(version 10.6 and 
11.3). I always the following error messages:


PGF90-S-0155-mpi_comm_world is use-associated from modules mpi_siesta and 
mpi__include, and cannot be accessed 
(/home/happy/siesta-trunk-458/Src/fdf/fdf.F90: 518)
PGF90-S-0155-mpi_comm_world is use-associated from modules mpi_siesta and 
mpi__include, and cannot be accessed 
(/home/happy/siesta-trunk-458/Src/fdf/fdf.F90: 524)
  0 inform,   0 warnings,   2 severes, 0 fatal for fdf_mpi_init
PGF90-S-0155-mpi_comm_world is use-associated from modules mpi_siesta and 
mpi__include, and cannot be accessed 
(/home/happy/siesta-trunk-458/Src/fdf/fdf.F90: 740)
PGF90-S-0155-mpi_comm_world is use-associated from modules mpi_siesta and 
mpi__include, and cannot be accessed 
(/home/happy/siesta-trunk-458/Src/fdf/fdf.F90: 757)
  0 inform,   0 warnings,   2 severes, 0 fatal for broadcast_fdf_struct
PGF90-S-0155-mpi_comm_world is use-associated from modules mpi_siesta and 
mpi__include, and cannot be accessed 
(/home/happy/siesta-trunk-458/Src/fdf/fdf.F90: 2795)
PGF90-S-0155-mpi_comm_world is use-associated from modules mpi_siesta and 
mpi__include, and cannot be accessed 
(/home/happy/siesta-trunk-458/Src/fdf/fdf.F90: 2803)
  0 inform,   0 warnings,   2 severes, 0 fatal for fdf_sendinput
PGF90-S-0155-mpi_comm_world is use-associated from modules mpi_siesta and 
mpi__include, and cannot be accessed 
(/home/happy/siesta-trunk-458/Src/fdf/fdf.F90: 2834)
PGF90-S-0155-mpi_comm_world is use-associated from modules mpi_siesta and 
mpi__include, and cannot be accessed 
(/home/happy/siesta-trunk-458/Src/fdf/fdf.F90: 2847)                            
                                                                           
  0 inform,   0 warnings,   2 severes, 0 fatal for fdf_recvinput
make[1]: *** [fdf.o] Error 2
make: *** [libfdf.a] Error 2



However, with intel compiler, I got no error messages. Furthermore, when I 
compile siesta-3.1 with PGI, I also got no error messages. 


Is there anybody who can tell me why I fail to compile siesta-trunk-458 by PGI 
compiler? How to deal with this problem, please? Do you have any hints?


Many thanks in advance.


--zheng

Responder a