Dear Guangping,

I appreciated that the parameters "TS.TBT.PDOSto' and "TS.TBT.PDOSFrom " can generate Projected Density of States (PDOS) on a selected atom range.

I understand that the SIESTA package does DFT calculation by using linear combination of numerical atomic orbitals. By defining an appropriate atom range, one may be able to generate Projected Density of States on the particular HOMO/LUMO. But I reckon it is time-consuming. /

/

Is it possible to generate Projected Density of States on a selected MPSH eigen state, particularly HOMO or LUMO, by a more efficient way? Basically, I want to produce a figure similar to Figure 3(a), as shown in Computational Materials Science, 27 (2003) 151.
/
/Cheers!

Jin