Dear Manjeet
During configuration  give the path of lapack and blas then make transiesta or
alternatively  you can try transiesta  in siesta-trunk-462. I have compiled
transiesta without giving the path of separate lapack and blas
insiesta-trunk-462 .

All the best.

Dr Mohan L Verma
Prof & Head
Department of Applied Physics
FET,SSGI Shri Shankaracharya Technical Campus-Junwani, Bhilai (Chhattisgrah)
INDIA
490020

On Tuesday, 2 September 2014 11:38 AM, Nick Papior Andersen