发件人:ali lahmer <scienc...@gmail.com>
发送时间:2015-01-27 09:22
主题:Re: [SIESTA-L] LDAU calculation run with problem
收件人:"siesta-l"<siesta-l@uam.es>
抄送:

Dear Zhang
thank you very much for your help, you suggest to use large memory or reduce
the k points. yes this a good solution when the used memory is less than what
will be needed in optical calculations. however, i have sufficient memory in my
computer to do this calculations and i will add that i have performed in last
optical calculation with the same system size by using 5x5x5 kgrid .
in the same time, i have used the siesta code (3.2 version ) to run LDA and GGA
calculation and i have used the same k grid without any problem.
the other solution which is k grid size reducing is not appropriate since the
optical calculation need a dense K grid to get best results.
so i think that it exist some other problem
thank  you and if any one have a suggestion please let me know
best regards

Tryto use computers with large memory. Optical calculation needs much more
memory than scf. Or reduce the k size for optical calculation.
This would most solve your problem.