Hi Dexi,

I suspect your job converged to a very bad position. You can see this from the SCF charge of this system.

TranSiesta: Qsol,Qtot:      NaN  792.000  1.000

Normally, Qsol and Qtot should very close to each other. So you can have a look at the Mulliken population of the siesta run which gives a initial guess for the transiesta run.

Best regards,

Guangping