Dear  BingHuang,  Argo,

Thank you for your quick response.  We know that the physical features of
the bands should be same for both unit cell and supercell. But  for  a
semiconductor, I have found that, the bandgap  shifted from M point to
Gamma point  when we consider 2*2 supercell (but the band gap value is same
for both unit cell and super cell).

Do you think it is expected? I am confused. Could you please help me?

Thanks in advance,

Barnali Bhattacharya,

Assam university,India