Dear SIESTA Office

During constructing pseudopotential for the element "Nitrogen" and "
Boron", via the latest version of SIESTA code, SIESTA-trunk-462, no files
for logarithmic derivatives of wave functions (AELOGD$0) were created,
while attempts for creating them for Si was successful.
It is worth noting that I have used the SIESTA inp files downloaded from
SIESTA database (only vw exchange correlation function is replaced).
I hereby demand for help and look forward for your reply.

Sincerely,
Fatemeh Kazemi
University of Science and Technology(IUST)