Dear Alberto Garcia

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. I checked the Local density of states
section but I have not understood the link of LDOS with charge density
plot.

If I will plot 3D charge density then it needs Density matrix output file.
What is the correlation of LDOS output file and charge density plot. I will
be thankful to you if you will clear my doubt regarding density plot as I
am trying it for long and still not able to come up with the solution.

--
Anju Saroha
Research Scholar

Responder a