Dear Ajay,
the warning says, certain atoms are too close,
and this most probably happens on applying the translations.
Almost certainly there is an error in structure definition -
I'd suggest to get a view of the atoms in the unit cell,
with and without translations.
SplitNorm is not a problem (at least, not at this stage..)

Best regards

Andrei Postnikov

----- Ajay_Khanna <samthecha...@gmail.com> a écrit :
> Greetings Everyone, I'm wondering if someone can help me in correcting this
> warning
>
> siesta: WARNING: Atoms 11679 11979 too close: rij =    0.402646 Ang
> siesta: WARNING: Atoms 11680 11963 too close: rij =    0.516207 Ang
>
> I'm using PAO.SplitNorm 0.16 and varied it to 0.37
>  But still, I'm getting this warning. Can anybody please tell me what this
> warning about is?? and how can I correct this?
>
> Thank you.
> Ajay Khanna
> Student

Responder a