Deuterium and light hydrogen nuclei differ by a neutron.
I would not expect much change in the pseudopotential,
or any electronic properties you can calculate with siesta itself.

Emilio

--
Emilio Artacho

CIC nanoGUNE Consolider, and Cavendish Laboratory, University of Cambridge
Tolosa Hiribidea 76, E-20018 Donostia - San Sebastián, Spain,
e.arta...@nanogune.eu, +34 943 574039, http://theory.nanogune.eu

Responder a