Hello,

 I tried examples from siesta official page (Files-Latcon-SrTiO3,
File-Si-structure...),after scf, I always got segmentation error:

Using DM_out to compute the final energy and forces
No. of atoms with KB's overlaping orbs in proc 0. Max # of overlaps:      26
 161
...forrtl: severe (174): SIGSEGV, segmentation fault occurred

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Ps: siesta-4.1b3 and 24 cpus or 1 cpu

Regards

--
Liang WANG
Center for Nanofabrication and System Integration

Responder a