Thank you Saif,
I will use tighter force convergence like you said.

Regarding the other three parameters, i.e. ElectronicTemperature ,
PAO.EnergyShift , and PAO.SplitNorm, how do I test the convergence ? I did
not understand the basis set optimization from the tutorials. All I know is
that PAO.EnergyShift has to be some positive number and PAO.SplitNorm
should lie between the values 0.05 to 0.5, from the manual. Could you
please tell me what to do and how to check the optimum values for these
parameters?

Regards,
Sunetra