Thank you so much Nick for your reply. I really appreciate it.

My issues are the moment is understanding the appropriate choice for
Complex contour integration options and number of gold atoms choice:

1-How can we know that we have chose the right values for each option?

2-Is the approach needed only based on trial and error?

3-Or is there a more systematic method to optimise those options?

4- As for Gold atoms, when I included 48 gold atoms to both left and right
electrodes, the results I expected was not shown. My question is would it be
best to increase number of atoms to 96 gold atoms as electrode? Or would it be
best to keep the 48 gold atoms but include another 48 as buffer atoms?

Thank you very much again and looking forward to any reply. Any contribution
would be valuable.

EL-Abed

 El-abed Haidar | Doctor of Philosophy (Science)
 Condensed Matter Theory (CMT) Group
 | School of Physics
 THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY  | NSW | 2006