From: siesta-l-requ...@uam.es <siesta-l-requ...@uam.es> on behalf of Nick
Papior <nickpap...@gmail.com>
Sent: January 23, 2019 5:13:06 PM
To: siesta-l
Subject: Re: [SIESTA-L] rigid | molecule command

Note this is only implemented in the 4.1-beta releases.

The rigid specification goes in the Geometry.Constraint block:

%block Geometry.Constraints
  rigid [1 -- 3]
  rigid [4 -- 10]
%endblock

"average" the force on atoms 1-3 and move 1-3 equivalently.
"average" the force on atoms 4-10 and move 4-10 equivalently.

For further details, please see the manual.

Den ons. 23. jan. 2019 kl. 22.04 skrev Mina Sedighi