Dear Aleksandar,

Thanks again for your kind helps. We have figured out what happened in my
case. Because I am carrying out calculations for single molecules, I did
not specify LatticeConstant. But LatticeConstant need to be specified so
that the %block WaveFuncKPoints could be read successfully by SIESTA  and
therefore the information of selected wave functions would be written in an
independent WFSX file. So it seems that I was just being stupid all the
time. But now such a relief... Great!

Wish you have a great day and future...

Sincerely,
Xiaoning

Computational Physics & Materials Science
Postdoc@KAUST
Personal Web: https://xzang1990.wixsite.com/website

this email.