Hi,

I'm not sure what you are going to calculate and if you are sure that
your structure is not periodic along a specific axis (z as per the
image), you can take sufficient vacuum space i.e to increase the
magnitude of that specific vector. It would no longer be periodic in
that direction.

Best,

Responder a