Dear researchers,

I have defined blockbandline for my system as follow:

BandLinesScale ReciprocalLatticeVectors
%block BandLines
1  0.5 0.0 0.0 X
20 0.0 0.0 0.0 \Gamma
20 0.0 0.5 0.0 Y
1  0.5 0.5 0.0 L
25 0.0 0.0 0.0 \Gamma
20 0.0 0.0 0.5 Z
1  0.5 0.0 0.5 N
25 0.0 0.0 0.0 \Gamma
25 0.0 0.5 0.5 M
1  0.5 0.5 0.5 R
30 0.0 0.0 0.0 \Gamma
%endblock BandLines
WriteKbands true
WriteBands true

Its triclinic crystal parameters are:

a=17.70
b=26.5
c=44
alpha=90
beta=90
gamma=122

Unitcell vectors will be changed during relaxation.
I will be appreciate if let me know your opinion about its correctness.

Best regards,
Mina