Dear Rahul,

Why did you send .out of another system? Please check once again your
.fdf and .out files are for different systems. How can someone suggest
anything without looking at the error (problem)?

I believe (which I'm not sure, just a shot in the dark) you are getting
ghost states? If yes, then you might need to study about
pseudopotentials and learn how you can build your own.

You are already using PBE version of GGA. However, if you are interested
in PAW method, then you might want to take a look at the PW codes (VASP,
QE, etc) since SIESTA is, by no means, a PW code rather it uses atomic
orbitals as a basis set. First, you need to be sure what you are
interested in, then according to your interest, you can choose a code of
your choice. There is a very nice article by Andrei Postnikov "What
SIESTA is and isn't". I guess you should go through that.
(www.home.uni-osnabrueck.de/apostnik/Lectures/SIESTA-tuto.pdf)

Regards,

Saif

Departamento de Física
Instituto de Ciências Exatas - ICE
Universidade Federal de Juiz de Fora - UFJF
Juiz de Fora - MG - Brazil - CEP 36036-330

Cell# +55 32 9824-2176

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Saif_Ullah41

--

_Regards,_