Hi,

I am using siesta v4.1-b4-148 and I'm having problems with the polarization
orbital for an iron perovskite. First, I tried to optimize the basis set
using the utility Simplex, but then when I use the optimized basis set in
the .fdf file, i get an error that says "Inconsistency in polarization
orbital". When a check the .out file, I see that the program stops reading
the .fdf file when it gets to the Fe part of the basis set. I have used the
4s, 3d orbitals including the 4p for the polarization, then I even added
the 4f polarization orbital as the .out file suggested, but nothing have
worked and I don't really know what could be happening. Does anyone have an
idea on how to fix it? I'm new at using this program, so maybe I'm missing
a detail.

I'd really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.

--
Alejandra Chavarría Jiménez
Estudiante de Ingeniería Química

Responder a